Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is a genius doctor and is a gold medallist in MBBS & MD from prestigious medical colleges.
About Dr Amitabh Yaduvanshi
MD, DM, FACC, FESC, FSCAI
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi. As a Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Head of Invasive Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology at Holy Family Hospital in New Delhi, he is considered a leading heart specialist in the city. With over two decades of experience in both clinical and interventional cardiology, patients trust his expertise for all their heart care needs. Dr. Yaduvanshi is the top choice for those in search of a heart doctor in Holy Family Hospital, and his exceptional heart care services make him a highly recommended heart specialist.
With a track record of performing over 5000 successful coronary interventions, he is widely regarded as one of the best cardiologists in New Delhi. From primary angioplasty to complex multivessel angioplasty, Dr. Yaduvanshi has a wealth of experience in a range of procedures. He is also an expert in electrophysiology interventions, including RF ablation of SVT and AF. As a top heart specialist in New Delhi, patients trust him for his expertise and exceptional heart care services. If you're in search of the best heart doctor in Holy Family Hospital, Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is the clear choice.
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is a pioneer in the field of cardiology and has introduced numerous cutting-edge technologies to India and the Asia Pacific region. He is credited with pioneering the use of Rotational Angiography using Dyna CT and ElectroView EP Mapping system, establishing himself as a thought-leader in the heart care industry. Patients trust his expertise as a heart specialist and seek his services as a top heart doctor in New Delhi.
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is a renowned expert in device implantation, with over 1000 successful procedures to his credit. He has extensive experience with a range of devices, including AICDs, CRT-Ds, and MRI pacemakers. His exceptional skills have earned him recognition both nationally and internationally, as he has presented complex implantation cases at numerous conferences and is regularly invited as a guest speaker at arrhythmia events. As the sole Indian representative to the Allied Professional Subcommittee of the Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society, he is widely regarded as a leader in the field of heart care and a top cardiologist in New Delhi.
Education and Achievements
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, N. Delhi
- MD (Internal Medicine), Maulana Azad Medical College, N. Delhi
- DM (Cardiology) : G. B. Pant Hospital, N. Delhi
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiolog
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Jain M, Jain SK, Arora A, Yaduvanshi A. Antiphospholipid syndrome presenting as superficial venous thrombosis. J Assoc Physicians India. 1998 Jul;46(7):662
- Trehan V, Mukhopadhyay S, Yaduvanshi A, Mehta V, Roy TN, Nigam A, Kaul UA. Novel non-surgical method of managing cardiac perforation during percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy. Indian Heart J. 2004 Jul-Aug;56(4):328-32.
- Trehan V, Mehta V, Mukhopadhyay S, Yusuf J, Rastogi V, Yaduvanshi A, Tyagi S. Nonsurgical management of cardiac tamponade caused by a temporary pacemaker lead. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005 Mar;28(3):242-4.
- Garg A, Yaduvanshi A, Mohindra KD. Cardioembolic stroke on unaffected side during thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke. Neurol India 2010;58:112-4
- Vanita Arora, Manoj Kumar, Amitabh Yaduvanshi, Sanjeeb Patra, Vikas Kataria, Mohan Nair. Long term follow up results of radiofrequency ablation of permanent AF of >2 years duration and left ventricular size >5cm using 2mm irrigated tip ablation catheter and targeting areas of complex fractionated atrial electrograms. Indian Heart Journal. 63(6): 495, 2011
- Nair M, Yaduvanshi A, Kataria V, Kumar M. Radiofrequency catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy using non-contact electroanatomical mapping: single-center experience with follow-up up to median of 30 months. J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2011 Aug;31(2):141-7
- Best Paper Presentation at CRT2014
- Best Paper Presentation at APHRS2014
Why Choose Us
We provide best solutions for a Cardiology Services. If you need any help in contact us today to get more information.
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi makes sure not to compromise with patient's health ensuring minimal risks.
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is fully committed as he has already secured the life of countless patients in the past.